Thursday, January 10, 2008


Pin It

Sale-A-Bration has arrived at my place.

So many demos have had photos of lovely cards on their blogs using their preordered Sale-A-Bration sets but I've had to wait. I decided to earn mine.
My sale-a-bration set, friendship blooms, and the sets for the first of my customers to receive them arrived today.
Here are my first cards made with my first set.

All images (c) Stampin' Up! 1990-2007

All Supplies SU - Friendship Blooms stamp set, whisper white and taken with teal cardstock, taken with teal and basic black classic ink pads, snail, stampin dimensionals, 11/4" square punch.

To earn your sale-a-bration stamp sets check out the promotion details here. Email me (keryn.campbell@xtra.co.nz) with your order and your choice of sale-a-bration set before 29 February 2008.


3 comments:

Judy said...

Now I know what your favourite colour is!
I really do like that colour and those lovely cards!
Judy

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh, those turned out really pretty! Mine haven't arrived yet, now I wish I would have preordered that one!! =)

Jane said...

Very, very cute cards. I'm not a big floral person in general but I like these. Love the blue color choice!

Jane
SBS4