Saturday, June 14, 2008


Pin It

DCM Dare - Wheely Exciting

It's Kathy's turn this week to set the dare: -

"So, on to this week and for my dare I'd like you to make cards with wheels
....no, not actually made with wheels, you can still use card and paper ;-), so you don't need to go and steal the ones from the car or the kids' bikes and write a message on them!
I'd like you to feature wheels ON your cards, or as part of them. So you could have cars, bikes etc on your card, or maybe you could actually make a card that moves along on some wheels..... or how about a card that has one of those "wheels" inside it (fixed with a brad) and little apertures in the actual card front so that when you move the wheel the message appears in the aperture? (I hope that makes sense)"


Here's mine:

Supplies used: - Plane Image from Wrapping Paper, A6 Laminating Pouch, Eat Cake Stamp Set, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White and Only Orange Cardstock, Cloud template, Stampin' Sponge, Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Cutter.

My Sister - In Law had asked me to make a card with a plane on it for her brother's birthday. My mother had come up with some wrapping paper and it was sitting on my craft table when Kathy came up with this dare. Erm I thought I wonder if any of those planes on the paper have visible wheels? This is the result.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely card Keryn, that plane works so swell - did you make the sky background?

Kath Stewart said...

Fab card for the challenge - the plane looks so real

AmethystCat said...

what a fun idea. love your card!

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is great!! That plane is neat!

Marjorie said...

Awesome card!! That plane is great!

Jane said...

Great card for the challenge! And how smart of you to use the wrapping paper. Great job.

Jane
SBS4

~Jules~ said...

What a great card!

Jocy said...

Wonderful card!