Saturday, July 19, 2008


Pin It

A Creative Couple of Days

Last night was Craft at Keryn's and I had a great time ladies. I tried to make a popsicle card last night using the Tart and Tangy stamp set. Today I managed to watch Angie Kennedy Juda's Stampin' Academy video again and I have got it mastered.


Here's my popsicle card: -

All supplies apart from the iceblock stick Stampin' Up!®: - Stamp Sets Tart and Tangy (available 1 August 2008), thanks Jo-Anne for letting me borrow yours, Much Appreciated, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White Card Stock, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink Pad, 1 1/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle, circle scallop and corner rounder punches, wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, paper cutter, snail, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips, craft and rubber scissors, crafters tool kit.

Today I had the second session of my accordian photo album class. I had a great time and so did my class attendees. This is my finished album front and inside: -


Seven years on the subject of this album is perhaps not quite so cute.

Supplies used all Stampin' Up!® unless noted otherwise,- Polka Dots and Petals and Sprinkles Stamp Sets, Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads, Chocolate Chip and Brushed Metallic Cardstock, Bockingford Watercolour Paper, Paper Cutter, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges, Snail, Sticky Strip, Paper Snips.

For my other classes coming up see the classes link in my side bar or subscribe to my EMail newsletter also with a link in my side bar.

The Tart and Tangy stamp set used in the popsicle card above is available from the 2008 SpringMini Catalogue from 1 August 2008. To view a copy go to the Stampin' Up!® website after the 1 August 2008 or EMail me for a paper copy (New Zealand residents only).

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Keryn, great to see some fantastic work on here. Love the popsicle card and have to admit my favourite is the photo album. That is awesome.

Marcia
SBS4

www.thestampspot.wordpress.com

Tammy said...

CUTE!!! Great card for the summer months....

Tammy
SBS4

AmethystCat said...

sounds like you had a fun and what a darling mini album! the Popsicle card is too cute! You've done a great job on it!

Anonymous said...

Great album Keryn.... might have to do one of those classes one day.

I love the popsicle cards!!!! the red one reminds me of that topsy iceblock - the one with teh vanilla cream inside a strawberry iceblock coating.... YUMMMM!!