Monday, September 01, 2008


Pin It

August 2008 Cardmaking Challenge

In my August Newsletter I challenged the papercrafters on my newsletter list to create a papercraft project using at least one item of Stampin' Up! product in the theme of 'Fathers Day' or any male themed project.


As the ladies on my newsletter list have been a bit busy to get challenge projects in I have also opened up the challenge to members of the Stampin Scrap and Sketchbook Forums.



This is what they came up with:


Aliyah (7 years old)

Esther
Cathryn
Gillian
Donna

Andrea
Andrea asked me to add this note to my blog is I showed her page: - "This is my first LO that mentions my sons ‘quirkiness’ due to his autism. I am trying some of Ali Edwards style to scrap his uniqueness and the things I love that is particular to autism, in a positive and respectful way-I embrace autism in our lives but realise that many people won’t ‘get it’ and see the acceptance and love with the acknowledgement of being different. I hope it inspires other mothers of children with disabilities to scrap about being unique."

For all entries some images are (C) Stampin' Up! 1997-2008.
Thank you to all the wonderfully talented papercrafters who entered this month.
The lucky winner by random draw this month is Esther. Your $20 voucher will be available for you to use against your next purchase.

The only condition of the challenge is that the papercraft must meet the theme and use one item of Stampin' Up! product. I
If you would like to be included in future challenges sign up for my EMail newsletter using the sign up box in the side bar or join the Sketchbook or Stampin Scrap forums. I am only able to send the prizes within New Zealand.

No comments: