Wednesday, October 01, 2008


Pin It

My September Papercraft Challenge

In September I challenged the papercrafters on my newsletter list along with the members of the Sketchbook and Stampin' Scrap forums to create a papercraft project using at least one item of Stampin' Up! product in the theme of 'Spring'.


This is what they came up with:

Gillian
Jo
Kelly

Adriana

Aliyah (7 years)
Anita
Cathryn
Esther

The winner of the challenge this month is Anita. Congratulations on the win of a Basic Black classic Ink pad.

If you would like to be part of my monthly challenge join my EMail newsletter list, the link is in my sidebar. I am only able to send prizes within New Zealand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done to Anita! If I'm seeing the stamp she used right, I'm wanting to know how she reversed the poppy image.... it looks great