Saturday, November 29, 2008


Pin It

The Inkspirables Team Crop

Sharlene organised a fantastic day today for her team, The INKspirables. We met at a local community centre and crafted from 10am to 4pm with prize draws, a card swap, make and takes and a shared lunch.
I'd had Barbara join my team since the last INKspirables team meeting and had another lady with me who will be signing early in the New Year so it was fantastic to be able to introduce them to the rest of the INKspirables.
Today I'm going to share with you my swap card. The theme was black and white with a splash of another colour.

Some Images (c) Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used - All Stampin' Up!® - Holiday Wishes Stampset, Whisper White Craft Ink and Basic Black Classic Ink, Basic Black, Whisper White, & Purely Pomegranate Cardstock, Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool cards. Love the black and white with a little bit of colour. Like your style! Sam :-)