Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Pin It

Sale - A - Bration is Almost Over!!!

SALE-A-BRATION IS ALMOST OVER!!!! - I'VE REALLY ENJOYED DEMOING THE SETS TO YOU ALL AND IT WILL BE SAD TO SEE THEM GO. I HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED SEEING THE PROJECTS ON MY BLOG USING THE SETS.

GET YOUR ORDER IN TO ME BY 28 FEBRUARY 2009, THIS SATURDAY, TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR FREE SET.

From 1 January to 28 February 2009 here are the ways available for customers and workshop hostesses to earn free Sale-A-Bration sets: -

- spend $120 from either the Idea Book and Catalgoue or the Summer Mini Catalogue
- hostess a workshop that reaches $700 in sales

There's no limit for every $120 you spend you receive a Sale A Bration stamp set, go to your wishlist, sort out your order and your favourite Sale A Bration set and then
contact me to place your order.

Contact me to book your workshop now. I will be running workshops again in the New Year from 15 January 2009.

Click on this link to see the sets available on the Stampin' Up!® website or
EMail me to be sent the catalogue in PDf format.

START YOUR OWN BUSINESS DURING SALE - A- BRATION
Sign up to become a Stampin' Up!® Indpendent Demonstrator during Sale A Bration and earn a free set to the value of $94.95 from the current catalogues. If this is the right time for you to join my team EMail me for more information.
Watch here during January and February for projects from me featuring the Sale-A-Bration sets.

No comments: