Wednesday, January 07, 2009


Pin It

The Card Template I always return to.

When in a hurry, like I was yesterday to get this card made for my Mother In Law in the middle of packing up my office, I always return to the 2/3rds, 1/3rd template that I used to make her card. YAY I'm getting cutom made desks and storage for my office starting tomorrow and new carpet with the rest of my house in three weeks.

Here's the card: -
To make this card I used a piece of Spring Silhouettes DSP cut to 138x95mm then shortened it to 90cms. The bottom 48cms was turned over and the piece rejoined back together. Attached to a base card and decorated with a band off cardstock and other embellishments to hide the join.

All supplies Stampin' Up!® - Circle of Frienship Stamp Set, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky Cardstock, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink Pad, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Paper Cutter, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" circle and scallop circle punches, Spring Silhouettes DSP, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Styled Silver Hodgepodge, Snail Adhesive.

1 comment:

Donna said...

cool - custom made desk and storage - you'll never leave that little room! The kids better learn how to cook and fast :-) It's never too young to learn such important skills!

And new carpet - lucky you. It will give the boys something interesting to look at in the holidays. If you need to escape the noise and dust you could come here - bring supplies!