Thursday, January 15, 2009


Pin It

A Little Something For You

I don't often use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (Stamp Positioner) so as a challenge to myself I decided to try and replicate the bag topper on page 5 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Pleased with my success I've decided to use this as my Make & Take for workshops happening before Valentines Day. You could take out the star punchies and put in some yummy chocolates or a small gift. I still have some dates left for late January/early February. Contact me for available dates.
Supplies used: - Yummy Stamp Set, Whisper White Cardstock, Chocolate chip, Wild Wasabi, Ruby Red Classic Stamp Pads, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Paper Snips, Adhesive, Stipple Brush, Large and Small Star Punches.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You did a great job! LOVE the topper - really really wish we had the Big Shot machine here. I'd LOVE one!