Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Pin It

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You'll notice from my blog that I have a preference for creating cards and 3D items, but sometimes even this veteran cardmaker finds a picture that just has to be scrapped.

After discussions with Kelly last week I wanted to be able to use my new Lots of Dots wheel from the Summer Mini Catalogue and she had mentioned that bubbles were quite popular in the scrapping world at the moment.

Lachlan swears that he was just pretending to be asleep but I'm not certain.

All supplies Stampin' Up!® - Only Orange, Brilliant Blue and Brocade Blue Cardstock, ABC Alphabet Lower Stamp Set, Lots of Dots Jumbo Wheel, Brilliant Blue and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads, Brilliant Blue Stampin' Write Marker, Snail Adhesive and Glue Dots, Word Window and 3/4" Circle Punches and Paper Cutter.

1 comment:

Diane said...

great use of that lovely wheel and the colours are neat together he must be an avid reader lol