Sunday, March 01, 2009


Pin It

February Papercraft Challenge

In February I challenged the papercrafters on my newsletter list to create a papercraft project using at least one item of Stampin' Up! product in the theme of 'Newest'. I wanted them to use all the goodies they received for Christmas. Or if they weren't so lucky some of the last papercraft purchases they had made.


Here they are:
Aliyah (7 years)

Cathryn
Del
Eileen
Gillian
Kelly
Sally
Sally

For all cards some images (c) Stampin' Up!® 1990-2009.

The winner of the challenge this month by random draw is Sally. Congratulations on the win of an 'Oh So Lovely', hostess stamp set.

If you would like to be part of my monthly challenge join my EMail newsletter list, the link is in my sidebar. I am only able to send prizes within New Zealand.

No comments: