Saturday, April 25, 2009


Pin It

Colour Challenge No. 17

A little bit late again just like last week. Arriving home from a family holiday yesterday I've had time to unpack, cut and package up the papers from my DSP share and create a colour challenge card. Watch out for EMails from me if your involved in the DSP share over the next couple of days to arrange delivery.


Today's combination is: - Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue, Pale Plum and a neutral.
This card came together after I saw my new jumbo wheel 'Nursery Letters' sitting on the breakfast bar after I'd unpacked it. It was definitely time to have the wheel christened with ink.

Supplies all Stampin' Up!®:
Stamp Sets - Wild About You
Paper - Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue & Pale Plum Cardstock
Ink - Brocade Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
Punch - 1/4" Circle punch (Retired), Corner Rounder.
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Snail Adhesive, 2 way glue pen, bone folder, nursery letters jumbo wheel and handle.

To play along create your card using the colours listed above or the closest you have in your collection, save to your blog or website and send me a comment with your link. If you don't have a website/blog attach your card to an EMail and I will display it here with the next weeks challenge. There is no deadline on these challenges please join in whenever you please.

If you would like to expand you cardstock collection, each week I will be offering a cardstock share consisting of 8 A4 sheets of each of the three colours listed above (does not include the neutral). There will be three places and I will contact you re payment, $13.10 plus postage if necessary, once all of the places have been filled. NZ residents only please.

Email me to reserve your place.

See Challenge no. 16 - Places are still available in this weeks cardstock share also.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a great card Keryn! I've got the set (uninked so far...) and I really need the wheel. It fits together so perfectly!
See you Friday (and I'll GIVE you the pay it forward!)