Sunday, May 17, 2009


Pin It

My Turn with a Pop Up Card

After eyeing up all the hidden message pop up cards and being totall bewildered trying to see how they were made I was lucky enough yesterday to find a link to a video tutorial by Dawn Griffiths.

Here's my card closed and showing it open from two different angles: -

All Supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Organic Grace, Ocassional Greetings, Close as a Memory
Paper - Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink - Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink Pad, Old Olive and Summer Stampin' Write Markers
Punch - 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Sponge, Black Gingham Ribbon, Bone Folder


3 comments:

Debbie Airey said...

That is a beautiful card Keryn

Diane said...

I love dawns ideas they are great and you have done a lovely job

Campin and Stampin said...

I love this card Keryn - it is great, and thanks for the link. I think I will have to have a play.