Sunday, May 10, 2009


Pin It

Spirals without a Bind it All

When I was browsing Angies Website the other day I found another use for my trusty Crop-A-Dile. I used it to punch holes to thread a Bind it All spiral though. This method will never be as tidy as when the real Bind it All is used but I don't think I did too bad a job for my first try. I made my covers the right size to fit a 3" by 3" post it note pad.



I used the backing cardboard from the DSP packs instead of the the coasters used in Angie's example. See her video here.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!® unless noted -

- Stamp Set - Occasional Greetings

- Paper - DSP Backing Sheet, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock

- Ink - Pacific Point Classic Ink Pad

- Punch - Crop-A-Dile, Corner Rounder

- Accessories - Paper Cutter, Craft and Rubber Scissors, Stampin' Sponge, Bind It All Spiral.

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

ohh that's so cute - I do love all the wee owls we have this year - they sure are a hoot