Sunday, June 28, 2009


Pin It

Colour Challenge No. 25

I spun the wheel yesterday and came up with a really odd looking colour combination for this weeks's colour challenge: - Orchid Opulence, Brilliant Blue and YoYo Yellow. I suppose it serves me right for leaving it so late in the week to do the challenge.

The inspiration for the card came from hunting through my stamp set collection to find something that I thought could work with these colours. Big, Bold Birthday was the one that won the challenge.

Supplies used All Stampin' Up!®:
Stamp Set - Big Bold Birthday, Polka Dot
Cardstock- Very Vanilla, Orchid Opulence, YoYo Yellow, Brilliant Blue
Ink - Brilliant Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - Scallop Circle
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Adhesive, Whisper White & Very Vanilla 6mm Grosgrain Ribbon, Clips Assortment, Paper Snips, stampin' sponge

To play along create your card using the colours listed above or the closest you have in your collection, save to your blog or website and send me a comment with your link. If you don't have a website/blog attach your card to an EMail and I will display it here with the next weeks challenge.There is no deadline on these challenges please join in whenever you please.

If you would like to expand you cardstock collection, each week I will be offering a cardstock share consisting of 8 A4 sheets of each of the three colours listed above (does not include the neutral). There will be three places and I will contact you re payment, $13.10 plus postage if necessary, once all of the places have been filled. NZ residents only please.

Email me to reserve your place.

See Challenge no. 24 - Places are still available in this weeks cardstock share also.




1 comment:

Hazel said...

There's a card for this colour challenge here Are you going to be doing any more colour challenges, please? x