Monday, June 08, 2009


Pin It

Thank You Stampin' Up!®

I know I've already posted today but that was before I knew what was waiting for me in my letter box.

I wasn't able to get to Convention this year so Stampin' Up!® sent out my reward stamp sets and pin in the mail. With a lot of hard work I managed to earn a $30K sales reward.

It's fantastic to work with a company when you know you are appreciated for your hard work.

I've already managed to mount one set of stamps. I don't think I'm going to get time to play now as the boys are almost home from school. Watch out for something made with my new stamps in the next day or two, maybe my Colour Challenge on Wednesday.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Kerryn you deserve it and well done on the sales you did last year!

Rachel said...

Well Done Karyn - Great Sales!!!

Rachel your UK demo friend!!!

kareN stampZ said...

Congratulations that's a fantastic achievement - enjoy the free stamps :-))

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Congrats Keryn ~ if you have yours mine won't be too far away as well!

Yay for you.

:) Marcia P

Rachael Knight said...

Congratulations Keryn, that's a fantastic achievement! Free stamps are wonderful too aren't they?! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm glad I was able to inspire you!