Friday, September 11, 2009


Pin It

Swap Cards from Wellington Field Training

I had a great night out last night at the Stampin' Up!® Wellington Field Training. As always great presentations from the Stampin' Up!® team and Wellington demonstrators.

It was great to see so many of Keryn's Krew there. Thank you ladies, I was so proud to have the members of my team filling an entire table.

The swaps this year were of an excellent standard as I think you'll agree when you see the photo below. I only had ten swap cards made so I missed out on a lot of other lovely swaps. I'll post the second batch tomorrow.

Clockwise from top left these cards were made by Anita Kleinjan (Keryn's Krew), Lynette Couper, Lisa Beck, Toni Stoker & Debs Kidson (Keryn's Krew).

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

They look great & I like your team name! You're doing better than me at blogging them post-event though I feel proud of myself now as I made 32 for Auckland & only came home with a few