Monday, October 19, 2009


Pin It

I've Taken Up A Challenge...

... and I want my blog readers to help keep me on track.

Every day from today the 19th October to 19 November 2009 I am going to post to this blog.

I want you to keep checking in to help keep me on track with my challenge.

To start off the challenge I will be sharing with a you a quick and easy DSP bow that is perfect for using up spare 6x12 sheets of patterned paper.


This bow is made using only one 6" x 12" sheet of double sided patterned paper, three brads and three pop up glue dots.

I found the instructions to make it here in the Splitcoaststampers resources section.

I used Riding Hood Red Patterns Designer Series Paper and if I had used the whole pack I would have 24 bows for decorating presents, the Christmas table or the tree.

To gain all the supplies to make 24 of these bows buy the following kit: -
 - Riding Hood Red Patterns Designer Series Paper - 19.95
 - 200 Silver Mini Brads - 15.95
 - 75 Pop Up Glue Dots - 8.95
 - 5 % Shipping - 2.24
Total to Pay $47.09

That's only $1.96 per bow which is much cheaper than a shop bought version plus you will have brads and pop up glue dots available for more projects.

Email me to place your order.

If you wish to change your order to any other $19.95 priced paper packs in the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up!® Idea Book and Catalogue or Spring Mini Catalogue please let me know your selection.
 

4 comments:

Anna Sutherland said...

Good luck with your challenge. I wouldn't dare challenge myself to that one. I'll be sure to pop back and check your progress.

Helen Williams said...

Hi Keryn, I look forward to see what you have for us each day.
The paper bow is great, I have demo it in my workshops and it has proved very popular, I have made smaller bows as well which are great also.

kareN stampZ said...

Great bow, wow every day for a month that's a biggie - we'll all be checking in

Kathy said...

This is pretty Keryn - I saw a demo for one of these bows a couple of weeks back - I've saved it for future reference!