Saturday, November 07, 2009


Pin It

Daring Cardmaker - Getting Krafty

This week it's Jo's turn to set the dare over on the Daring Cardmakers blog.

"Using Kraft cardstock :) Either as a card base or somewhere on the card - if you don't have any you could use some card board such as corrugated or even a brown kraft envelope... "

To my shame I have to admit that I don't own any 'Kraft' cardstock even tho. Stampin' Up!® do sell it.  I couldn't even lay my hands on a brown kraft envelope but luckily I spied a manilla folder.  Perfect!!!

This is what I created with my find: -



All supplies, except the manilla folder, Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Petal Pizazz
Paper - Manilla Folder, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White Cardstock, Haiku DSP
Ink - Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - 1 1/4" Square for photo corners, 1" Circle
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Sponge, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon.

Find out how to join in with the Daring Cardmakers team and check out the creations of the Design Team members here.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

ahhhh great thinking there Keryn! the manila is the perfect substitute! I just love that bright and cheerful orange flower

Janice said...

Nice simple and bright card.

Jo said...

This is so pretty, love the citrus colours :D