Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Pin It

Teacher and Best Friend Gifts

Cameron decided to walk over to his Nana and Grandads after school today so Lachlan and I used this time to go out for some uninterrupted shopping for gifts for his best mates and his teacher.



I'd seen a video on Lisa Freeman's Website earlier in the afternoon for the treat holders above that I just had to try out.  Maybe that's why I suggested the shopping trip.  My treat holders are holding zip lock bags filled with gold foil wrapped chocolate coins.

All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Holly Jolly Christmas, Punches Three (Level One Hostess Set)
Paper - 'I Wish' Simply Scrappin' Kit, Very Vanilla Carddstock
Ink - Real Red Classic Ink Pad, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Punch - Scallop Square Punch (find out how to get one for free here)
Accessories - 1" Double Stitched and 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Crop A Dile

1 comment:

Lisa Freeman said...

Hey Keryn,
I love your samples! THanks for including the link to my blog also. That was really sweet of you.
Lisa