Wednesday, January 06, 2010


Pin It

Autumn Colours

Change the colours on a card and you can change the theme completely.


While searching through my 'favourites' to find some inspiration I found a card by Nicole Derendorf that I'd saved because I liked the sketch.  Nicoles's card was using regal rose and sweet always paper and it was very feminine. 

While I do take inspiration from other S.U. demonstrators I always like to change something to make the card my own and this time it was the colour.



By using Good Morning DSP and Summer Sun as my background colour I've made a card that's more Unisex.

Keep an open mind when you see cards on blogs and in magazines. While the colour and images used may make it scream cute, christmas or masculine etc, take a look at the sketch/layout and with a bit of a tweak you can make it anything you want it to be.

My card uses all Stampin' Up!® product: -
Stamp Sets - Polka Dot, Say it with Scallops
Paper - Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Summer Sun, Whisper White & Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Punch - Scallop Square, Eyelet Border
Accessories - 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Don't forget that the best place to get inspiration is the Stampin' Up!® Idea Book and Catalogue.  Click here to view a copy on line.

or

Contact me to purchase a copy for $14.95 (Free Shipping)

or

Earn one for free by hosting a Workshop.




Share

No comments: