Sunday, January 24, 2010


Pin It

Keryn's Krew Business Opportunity Night

is only four days away on Thursday 28th January 2010.

Come and join me and some of the other members of Keryn's Krew at our first Stampin' Up!® Business Opportunity Night.

This night has been scheduled to coincide with the start of Sale A Bration which offers another stamp set of your choice to put into the already great value starter kit.


Venue: - Kelson Community Centre - Timaru Grove, Kelson, Lower Hutt.


Date: - 28th January 2010


Time: - 7:30pm to 8:45pm




I like to start all new demonstrators in my team with the tools for success.  I've made up welcome packs for the new demonstrators that join my team on the night.  Come and see if one of these Welcome Packs is for you?


If you'd like information before the night, or can't make it on the night, click here. If you like what you see and decide to join my team the password you need is 'joinkeryn'.




Share

No comments: