Monday, January 11, 2010


Pin It

Punch Art Spaceships Made by Lachlan

My boys know they are allowed to craft in my office as long as they only use craft supplies without a Stampin' Up!® logo on it.

This morning Lachlan asked if he could use my oval and circle punches and has created these spaceships.  One for the good guys and one for the aliens.  He created the aliens face using the large flower from the boho blossoms punch.



All consumables used were from my pre Stampin' Up!® stash.
Stampin' Up!® punches used: - wide oval, 1 1/4" Circle, boho blossoms, crop a dile.

N.B. - my next Stampin' Up!® basics will be filmed tonight to be ready for you tomorrow.  With Dave going back to work today I am running on a slightly skewed school holiday timetable.



Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome spaceships, Lachlan. I'll have to show my little boys so they can make some too, and go 'bewshing' the bad guys!