Wednesday, February 03, 2010


Pin It

Big Deal Baby

With my boys getting older I'm having less call to make baby cards so I was very pleased to get inspiration from Andrea Walford to help me make this one.



All Supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets: - Big Deal, Poka Dot, Best Yet
Paper - Whisper White and Pretty in Pink Cardstock
Ink - Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink Classic Ink Pads
Accessories - Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

I love using alphabet sets as you've always get the letter in the colour that you need.  Sale A Bration is the perfect time to purchase the more expensive product items on your wish list.  Receive one free set with every $120 you spend.

Purchase Big Deal Alphabet Set (116344) $91.95 and your well on your way to your free set.  Contact me to order yours now.



Share

1 comment:

Paula Dobson said...

Super cute, Keryn!! Very girlie.