Saturday, February 27, 2010


Pin It

Summer 6 x 6 Scrapbook Album

I've just had a fantastic afternoon teaching my Christmas Scrapbooking Class.  Christmas memories were preserved in a very creative way by all the ladies that attended and great fun was had by all.


If you'd like to have your own handcrafted 6x6 Christmas Album to preserve your Christmas memories I have this class as a Class by Mail in my side bar.

While I was preparing for me class I wondered what would happen if I used the class instructions with a Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit instead of the 'I Wish' one that I'd used for the class.

This is the result.  I think it could be just the thing for my nieces 9th birthday present.







All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -

Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit
Snail and Sticky Strip Adhesives
1 1/4" Circle and Round Tag Punches

With seven Simply Scrappin' Kits in the current Idea Book and Catalogue and different ones available every year the instructions for this Class will keep making scrapbooks for many different occasions.  Go to the link in my sidebar and order your 'I Wish' Class by Mail now.


Share

No comments: