Sunday, February 07, 2010


Pin It

Summer Mini Team Swaps

The members of Keryn's Krew, who want to, get together once every two months.  We always have a swap.  February's one was to use product from the Summer Mini.

Here are the cards that I go from Barbara, Debs & Kelly.

Barbara's using Pink Flamingo DSP - 113976 with I Heart (Hearts) Stamp Set - 117715 as an accent. 

Debs' using Animal Tales Stamp Set - 117705 and her favourite Stampin' Up!® Colour Baja Breeze.

Kelly's card uses Butterfly Prints Stamp Set - 117711 with the ever useful Wonder Favourites Stamp Set - 115946 which as a scrapbooker I'm sure Kelly will get a lot of use out of.

I have to apologise to Debs as I seem to have got some drops of water on her card before the photo was taken.

If you're considering signing up as a Stampin' Up!® demo our next team meeting is Tuesday 30th March 2010.  We'd love to have you join us and try our team on for size.  Contact me for more details.




Share

No comments: