Friday, March 12, 2010


Pin It

Faux Bow Tutorial on the NZSU Blog

I was asked earlier this week to provide a tutorial for the NZSU blog.  As happens with all surprises like this my mind went totally blank and I had no idea what to do a tutorial on. So I quietly scrolled back through my recent blog posts and found last weeks Daring Cardmakers Dare card and decided that a tutorial for the faux bow would be the way to go.

Here's the card I made while preparing the tutorial. 


To see how I made the bow click on over to the NZSU blog to view the tutorial. 

I have now also posted the tutorial on my tutorials page.

If you make a bow using my tutorial please leave me a comment.  I'd love to see what you come up with.



Share

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Thanks Keryn for being no. 1 & setting such a high standard for us all to carry on the tradition

Danielle Daws said...

Thanks for a great tutorial, Keryn! I've linked my card up, but thought I'd let you know here as well. :-)

http://danielledaws.blogspot.com/2010/03/faux-bow-for-nzsu.html

Kelly said...

Heeeelllo! I got a faux bow done, but not in time for Mr Linky so here's my version: http://kellysstampinspot.wordpress.com/2010/03/21/tying-a-faux-bow/