Sunday, March 21, 2010


Pin It

My Last Summer Mini Workshop was today & Final Summer Mini Offer

It's going to be sad not to be demonstrating with my Butterfly Prints and Animal Stories Stamp sets.  I'm going to miss using the Tall Tales Designer Series Paper and the Beautiful Sale A Bration sets at workshops.



To make sure you don't miss out on the product in the Summer Mini that you've had your eye on click on this link to refresh your memory and Email me to place your order.  Make sure you get your order to $120.00 or over so you can receive one of these free Sale A Bration sets.   Ordering from both the Summer Mini and the Sale A Bration promotion ends on 31 March 2010.




For those of you who had the patience to read all this way down I will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders that contain a product from the Summer Mini Catalogue




Remember all orders must be received by me with full payment by 31st March 2010.



No comments: