Thursday, March 04, 2010


Pin It

New Video - Watercolouring Using Stampin' Write Markers

Use your Solid Stamps, Stampin' Write Markers and a spray bottle to create watercolour images.

Here's a quick card that I put together using Petal Pizazz and Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie & Summer Sun Stampin' Write Markers.


and here's the You Tube video giving you the step by step instructions so you can complete the watercolouring technique yourself.




Supplies used all Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Petal Pizazz and Basic Phrases
Paper - Whisper White, Old Olive & Close to Cocoa Cardstock
Ink - Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun & Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers.
Accessories - Snail Adhesive, Paper Cutter.

If you have any queries about this technique please leave me a comment.  I'm always looking for video topics to film for you. Let me know if there's a technique or product you'd like to see featured on one of my videos. 



Share

No comments: