Saturday, April 24, 2010


Pin It

DCM - Die Cuts

This week it's my turn to set the dare over on the Daring Cardmakers blog.  I always find that the hardest cards to make as part of the DCM design team are the ones where I've set the dare myself, even this one when I set it to work with my latest passion, my Big Shot Die Cut Machine.

The dare this week is to drag out your die cut machines and your dies, cut any shapes to fit any theme and use at least one on your card.


Supplies used all Stampin' up!®: -
Stamp Set - Occasional Greetings and Cottage Garden
Paper - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry & Kiwi Kiss Cardstock, Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry & Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories - Big Shot, Top Note Die, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Stampin' Sponges, Snail Adhesive, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon.

I'd love you join in this week especially as I'm giving away a 'Stampin' Up!® Little Leaves Sizzlits Die' to one cardmaker who joins in with the dare this week.  Click here to find out how to be in the draw.



Share

2 comments:

Lynda said...

This is gorgeous Keryn - love the flowery papers. I've had to buy the Tim Holtz die that is very similar to this one as we're always the last to get the 'new' Stampin Up goodies here in the UK - such a shame but we manage lol.

Love Lynda xxx

Kathy said...

Your card is so lovely Keryn