Friday, April 09, 2010


Pin It

How to Assemble Clear Mount Stamps

In Colour Shares

Before we get onto the Clear Mount Stamps I've just put the order through for the first and second rounds of the New In Colour cardstock share and the first round of the polka dot ribbon share.  New rounds are now open check out the info here.

Clear Mount Stamps

I love wood mounted stamps and I really wasn't sure about the new clear mount system of Stampin' Up!®'s after having mixed success with acrylic stamps on acrylic blocks in the past.

Of course as a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator I had to give it a go if only to have personal information to pass on to my customers.  Having used my 'Lots of Bots' clear mount stamp set a lot I have to say that the information I have to pass on is very positive.

With all new products there are some new things to learn to help you get the best out of the clear mount stamps.  Instead of filming my own video and reinventing the wheel here is one already done by the Stampin' Up!® team.



I hope that helps you get the best out of your new clear mount stamp sets.
 
Clear mount stamps are currently available along with the clear blocks in the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue.  Each stamp set has two codes and prices - look for a 'W' for wood mount stamps and a 'C' for clear mount stamps.

Once you've browsed the catalogue and found the clear mount stamp set that suits you best EMail me to place your order.




Share

No comments: