Sunday, April 11, 2010


Pin It

I'm Back!!!

I had a wonderfully creative weekend away from reality, at my families beach house in Waikanae, with good friends.

Here are some of the creations made on the weekend.  Photo was taken this morning and still more creating was done before we left for home early this afternoon.

The most special card made on the weekend was this one made by Vicky to thank me for organising the weekend.


Vicky's card used: -
Stamp Sets - Best Yet (Level One Hostess Set), Hand Drawn Bundle (Level Three Hostess Set)
Ink - Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pads
Paper - Bella Rose DSP, Pink pirouettte & Riding Hood Red Cardstock
Punches - 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Edge
Accessories - 6mm grosgrain ribbon, paper cutter, snail adhesvie.

Look out for more of my creations next week.
 


Share

No comments: