Thursday, April 15, 2010


Pin It

Through the Round Window

This is the last of the card designs that I made while away at the weekend.  Donna brought with her a card that she had been sent and this is my adaptation of that.
 

After choosing my cardstock colour then racing ahead and cutting it I realised I had no Designer Series Paper with me that matched the colour.  Out with my 'Petal Pizazz' stamp set and matching ink colours to create my own patterned paper.  I had enough left over to make another card or two as well.

See my You Tube video here for a quick and easy trick for lining up stamped images and windows.

All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Pretty Princess (Butterfly in Window), Petal Pizazz
Paper - Whisper White, Pink Passion Textured & Lovely Lilac Cardstock
Ink - Old Olive, Pixie Pink & Lovely Lilac Classic Stampin' Pads, Pixie Pink and Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Markers
Punches - 1 3/8" Circle, Eyelet Border
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Sponges



Share

No comments: