Thursday, May 06, 2010


Pin It

Another Kea Thank You Card

Two weeks ago I got roped in to help the local Cub Pack make cards for the Keas showing them what they did at Cubs, my partner Dave is a cub leader.  Last week Cameron, our Kea brought his card home.

On Sunday I got an EMail from one of the Kea leaders, my friend Alison, asking me if I could make a Thank You card for the Keas to send to the Cubs to thank them for the cards.

This is the card I made: -

When making big cards like this, folded A4, a good way to fill up the space is with letters.  While this Sizzlets die set is not the one in Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue it still did a good job in the Big Shot cutting out six letters at a time.  So much better than my old stamp and cut out routine.

All supplies Stampin' Up!® unless noted: -
Stamp Sets - Sprinkles, Carte Postale (Retired)
Paper - Very Vanilla, Handsome Hunter, Summer Sun & Basic Black Cardstock
Ink - Handsome Hunter Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - 1 1/4" Circle & 1 3/8" Circle
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Big Shot, Roundabout Alphabet Sizzlits Dies (Sizzix, Retired), Snail Adhesive.

To see the Big Shot die cut machine and the Timeless Type Sizzlits alphabet currently on offer from Stampin' Up!® click here and look in the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue then contact me to place your order.


Share

No comments: