Saturday, May 15, 2010


Pin It

Decorated Craft Bag

Last night I went out for our monthly get together and card making session at Vicky's house.  This time after a busy week I  had no idea what I wanted to work on so threw an assortment of ink pads, cardstock and stamp sets and assorted accessories into my bag.

I'd also just packed for a workshop so my crate was out of action and I reached for the bag Debs had given me as a Thank you gift at Christmas.  Having removed the photos it came with, it became the obvious thing to decorate with the limited supplies I had packed.

This time it's decorated with the Cottage Garden stamp set from the Autumn/Winter Mini.  It would be so easy to decorate it each time a new catalogue comes out with my new favourite stamp set.

All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Cottage Garden
Paper - Whisper White Cardstock
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red & Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pads
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Stampin' Sponges

 
Share

No comments: