Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Pin It

Stampin' Stack N Store


I've been working/playing hard at my Stampin' Up!® business so it only seemed fair to reward myself with one of Stampin' Up!® custom designed storage systems that had been on my wishlist for eva. 

It arrived yesterday, it was easy to put together once Lachlan pointed out that it would have been a good idea to read the instructions.   It spins easily and is large enough to take heaps of embellishments in the containers they come in but is small enough to fit on my desk within reach.  I can see myself using more embellishments on my projects now they are to hand.

There's only one downside.  It shows how few embellishments I really have.  I'm going to have to buy some more.


Here it is sitting on the floor beside my Colour Caddy.  You can see they have been designed to work together.  There are now no gaps left in my colour caddy.  Look at this post to see how empty my colour caddy looked when I got it about 18 months ago.  Any guesses on how long it's going to take me to fill the Stampin' Stack N Store?

Look here to see Stampin' Up!® storage systems on page 157 of the Idea Book and Catalogue.


1 comment:

bed frames said...

This is a nice storage for people who are doing crafts. Perfect for them.