Sunday, June 06, 2010


Pin It

Pillow Box Bucket

My Pillow Box Die arrived today and I just had to make a bucket like the one Sharlene had filled with Chocolate at our last team day.


Now I could have filled mine with chocolate.  But over a long weekend there would have been no hope of hiding it from the boys, both the small ones and the big one.

Supplies Used All Stampin' Up!®: -
Paper: - Barely Banana and Bashful Blue Cardstock, Washington Apple DSP
Accessories: - Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Pillow Box Die, 1" Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Star Designer Brads, Crop A Dile, Large Grommets, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive, Pop Up Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter.

If you'd like to make one of these buckets of your own you'll need a Sizzix Pillow Box Die priced at $44.95 and a Die Cut machine. I use and recommend the Big Shot.  Contact me to purchase the die and/or the machine and when they arrive go to Splitcoast Stampers to find instructions for making the bucket.

Remember my free 'Big Shot Basics' Class with any Big Shot purchase.


 
Share

No comments: