Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Pin It

Cottage Garden Update and a Couple of Reminders

I was really happy with the Clean and Simple card I posted on Monday, except that the greeting got lost in the flowers.

So here's the updated version I put together this afternoon.  I went walking with my Mum and three year old nieces this morning and I'm going to blame that for my strange foray into pink with this card.


All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Cottage Garden
Paper - Whisper White, Melon Mambo & Regal Rose Cardstock
Ink - Melon Mambo & Regal Rose Classic Ink Pads
Punches - Scallop Edge & Scallop Oval for Mask
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Sponge, Snail Adhesive.

It's only three days away from the end of two very popular promotions: -


 - Don't miss out on doing the Two Step


&


 - Purchase a fantastic starter kit for your business or your hobby

 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I really like your foray into pink Keryn