Monday, July 12, 2010


Pin It

Triangle Boxes

Dave's home for this week of the school holidays, so for the first time this holidays Dave took the boys off for a bike ride and I got some time to myself.  I hung out a load of washing, swept the floors and filled up two rag bags.  Don't worry I did manage to squeeze in a bit of crafting.

As always when I want some inspiration for a quick and easy project I popped over to Chic' n Scratch Live! and looked through some of Angie's recent Videos and found this one for Triangle Boxes.

Here are mine both made with the same sheet of paper from Bella Rose DSP.


I was very impressed that I could make two boxes from a 6"x6" sheet of DSP.  That's 8 from a 12"x12" sheet and 96 from a full pack of paper.

All supplies Stampin' Up!® unless noted: -
Stamp Set - Level One Hostess Set Organic Grace
Paper - Bella Rose DSP, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette & Red Riding Hood Cardstock
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip & Ruby Red Stampin' Write Markers
Punches - 1 3/8" Circle and Scallop Circle
Accessories - Bone Folder, 1/4" Fiskars Hand Held Circle Punch, 6mm Chocolate Chip Ribbon & Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Don't forget to order your two step stamp sets at 20% off before the 31st July.

 
Share

No comments: