Monday, August 16, 2010


Pin It

Father's Day is Coming

so it's time to start thinking about Male Inspired cards again.  Not my forte so I borrowed this design from Cathryn when she came over to Craft At Keryn's earlier in this month.

My card made with the Woodgrain Background stamp, available from the 1st September is perfect for a Male Themed card. Add a greeting, a bit a faux stitching and you're sorted.


All supplies used are Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Occasional Greetings, Woodgrain (Available from 1st September)
Paper - Very Vanilla & Soft Suede Cardstock
Ink - Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad & Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Stampin' Sponge, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive.


2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Fabulous Keryn - I have that stamp but wasn't too sure what I'd use it for

inkspiring you 2 stamp said...

Ok so I am wondering how ya got some new catty stamps so early? The woodgrain was not in the catty preview for us demos!!! Or wa sit and I shut my eyes too soon xx Looks cool for man card!