Thursday, August 12, 2010


Pin It

Having Fun with Pillow Boxes

I've got Lachlan home with me today and we're working on projects for my new Catalogue classes. In the process we've discovered a couple of things. Putting a piece of cardstock(shim) between the pillow box die and the bottom plate gives crisper fold lines when cutting Designer Series Paper and filling up a pillow box with cotton balls amuses a sick 10 year old and makes great pillows for stuffed toys.


This is one of the projects I'm including in my Welcome to the New Idea Book and Catalogue classes in early September.

All supplies used Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Basic Phrases
Paper - Greenhouse Gala DSP, Whisper White, Baha Breeze & Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Ink - Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Circle & 1/16" Circle Punches
Accessories - Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, Bone Folder, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon & Linen Thread

 

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Fabulous & I have the same problem with my BS too