Sunday, August 08, 2010


Pin It

Punch Art Angel

At Craft At Keryn's on Friday morning Gillian was making Punch Art Angels and she very kindly pointed me in the direction of Valita's You Tube Video so I could make my own. 

It reminded me how each crafter always puts their own spin on things.  Gillian's card is different from Valita's original and mine is different again from both Gillian's and Valita's. 

What differences will you add into your angel card?  I'd love to see.


When you compare my card against Valita's some of the changes I've made are very easy to see e.g. the colours, greeting etc.  But there's still some changes I made to make it easier for me that you may like to use as well, especially if you get into a mucky mess using liquid glues like I do.  Instead of using Tombow multi and Crystal Effects adhesives like Valita does I substituted Snail Adhesive instead of the Tombow Multi and a 2 way glue pen instead of the crystal effects.  I didn't get myself into a mucky mess this way with adhesive on pieces I didn't want it on.

All supplies used Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Set - Best Yet (Level One Hostess Set, Only available until 31st August)
Ink - Night Quite Navy, So Saffron & Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads
Paper - Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, So Saffron & More Mustard Cardstock
Punches - Tag, 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Oval, Boho Blossoms & Wide Oval
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Petals Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponges, Snai Adhesive, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Bone Folder, Adhesive Remover, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips

I've just updated the 'Last Chance List' post for more products 'sold out' and 'running low on stock'.  Make sure your check the post and place your order before your favourites are sold out.




No comments: