Friday, September 03, 2010


Pin It

DCM - Sapphire

This weeks dare from the Daring Cardmakers team is to make a card using the September birthstone Sapphire as your inspiration.

Here's my card:-


Here I've used the butterfly punch in two ways.  The first to punch out the butterfly, which I'd stamped with the butterfly prints stamp set and then using the punched shape I've sponged the butterfly's shadow using Not Quite Navy Ink.  Thank you Julie for giving me the idea.

All supplies Stampin' Up!®: -
Stamp Sets - Eastern Blooms and Butterfly Prints
Paper - Whisper White Textured, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy Cardstock
Ink - Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - Butterfly and Wide Oval
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Stampin' Sponge, Snail Adhesive.

 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is lovely, Keryn. You make such good use of your punches and I love the technique you've used for this one

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great card! Love the stamped flowers in the background