Saturday, October 09, 2010


Pin It

Favourite Design Upgraded with New Colours

I've always liked this card ever since I got it as a swap card from Julie, I think at a regional traning.  I borrowed it for some of my Christmas cards last year and have updated it for the new colours again this year.

Here's Julie's: - 


and here's mine made with Early Espresso cardstock and ribbon, Pear Pizazz cardstock and Greenhouse Gala DSP.


It will be interesting to see what other combinations I can come up with with the scraps I have on hand.

Have you worked out how many Christmas cards you need to have made in time to post this year?

I've just made my first list, as we all know they seem to get longer over time, and have 90 names on the list.  I've already made 25 cards so have 65 more to make.

I want you to help hold me accountable so I get my cards made in time to post this year.  Last year some got sent as New Year's cards. 

My goal is to have all my cards made two weeks before Christmas and that gives me nine weeks from now to get them all done, so just over 7 per week.

Each Saturday for the next nine weeks I'm going to post the cards I've made during that week.  I'd love you join with me and post comments to record your progress, give me encouragement or just pop in to look for inspiration for you own Christmas card making. 

 This is all I've made this week.  I'd better get a move on.





No comments: