Saturday, October 23, 2010


Pin It

Grab A Cup of Coffee and Join the ESAD Blog Hop

I hope you’re ready for another ESAD Christmas Blog Hop!

You may have joined from Jane Norrish's blog - wasn't her advent calendar fantastic. If you've just started with me click on the link at the bottom of my creations to move around the hop until you get back to me.  Simple!

You'll have noticed on my blog that I'm really enjoying Christmas decorations at the moment.  For this ESAD Blog Hop I wanted to see how many different decorations I could make from 2 Sheets of Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper.

Here are the two sheets I started with: - 


And after adding a bit of cardstock, some ribbon, adhesive and punches and a couple of stamps this is what I got.  Afer making all the decorations.... 


... this is what I ended up with: -


 I've just found the tutorial for this snowflake - it's not as fiddly as it looks.

  
This Cracker is an old favourite of mine - the instructions can be found here.

  
Thank you Angie for the instructions for this Kit Kat, or in my case Freddo Frog, holder.



There are versions of this decoration all over the net.  My tutorial can be found here.


Any symetrical punch can be used to create this bauble. I've used the scallop circle punch.  This one also has a number of versions all over the net.  My tutorial is here.

Another Thank You to Angie for the instructions for this triangle box.  Another box or decoration that is deceptively simple once you know how.


If I can make all of these decorations from two sheets of 12x12 Designer Series Paper with some left over, imagine what you could do with a full pack or two.  Enough for a completely themed christmas tree.

Thanks so much for visiting my contribution to the ESAD blog hop.  The next blog on the hop belongs to the very talented Bev Watt.
 

What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators and it is an online group just for Australian and New Zealand demonstrators for Stampin’ Up!

We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors but we share our love for what we do with each other as Demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know how and cyberstamps and we are always there to help and support each other when its needed.

So if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.

Just in case you get lost on the hop or you want to get back to a particular project here's a list of all the crafters who are part of the hop: - 


13 comments:

Monique said...

Keryn
that big star has a big WOW factor and I am going to have to give one of them a go. Thanks for your lovely creations.

Bev said...

stunning chrissy decos, the star looks famtastic

Inky Aly said...

So little dsp .. so many things :) Thanks for your fab inspiration Keryn .. that would make a great class, and I'm sure my girls would love to make all those things.

I'm with Moni ... WOW!! The star looks amazing .. thanks for the link cos I neeeed to make me one of those.

Gabbi said...

These are so beautiful - and probably easier than they look - and they look so pretty.
Thanks for sharing!
-Gabbi

Leonie Schroder said...

Keryn what great projects! I love all your decorations and how easy are those triangle boxes? you need to try them in different sizes - so fun and no adhesive :)

Lynda said...

Soooooooo much fun to be had and I think I might just havt to try that snowflake!! Thanks so much for providing the links. Brilliant projects.

Jac said...

Very excited when I saw these - especially the BonBons - thank you.

Julia said...

goodness gracious me - these all are DEVINE!!

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your work! A great idea to use the two sheets of dsp and make so many items - and very much appreciate the links so I can try to make these cute items!

Jane Norrish said...

Hi Keryn, that star is fabulous an looks great with these papers. Thanks for sharing.
Jane ;-)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super projects, Keryn! And ... thanks for all the links! Makes it easy for us to try them out! Hugs xxaxx

Anonymous said...

Love the Freddo idea. thanks so much for sharing
Diana

Jan McAnulty said...

Some really lovely ideas here - must try some of them!