Saturday, October 02, 2010


Pin It

Quick and Easy Thank You Cards

I always need Thank You cards so took some time yesterday after the kids were in bed to whip up a few in Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz using the Hostess 6x6 paper pack and the Fancy Flower punch.

 
All supplies used Stampin' Up!®: - 
Stamp Sets - Petal Pizazz (Stem), So Many Thanks
Paper - Designer Series Paper Pack - In Colour (Hostess), Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink - Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - 1 3/8" Circle and Fancy Flower Large (currently out of stock)
Accessories - Paper Cutter, Stampin' Sponge, Snail Adhesive, Bone Folder.

I've also taken the advantage of a puddle of sunlight in my craft room to cut the ribbon for my 1/4" grosgrain ribbon shares.  Aren't the four new colours just glorious.   


I still have three places in my 1/2" Polytwill ribbon shareContact me if you'd like a place.




2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your Thank You cards Keryn. Also loving the look of that ribbon!

Julia said...

these are great cards Keryn!!