Monday, October 25, 2010


Pin It

This Isn't Working

Lachy came into my office this morning and I asked him to disappear for a moment as I was working.  Well really putting together the last bits and pieces for Susan's workshop this afternoon.  He informed me that I shouldn't be working as it was the Labour Day holiday and when I thought about it I realised he was right I wasn't working I was having much too much fun to call it work.  Thanks for a fun workshop this afternoon Susan.

At some workshops I do the ladies follow my instructions and complete the Make and Take card exactly as I've demo'd it.  At some workshops one or two are brave enough to try their own thing.  At today's workshop all six ladies did something different with their card.
Here's mine (you might have seen it before on the blog) -

I haven't got a photo of the actual one I made this afternoon, as I gave it to my hostess.  Instead of Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso it was made in Poppy Parade and Chocolate Chip with Poppy Parade Twill ribbon with 'Basic Pearl' Jewels in 'Dasher's' Antlers.

Here are photos of three of the cards made by the workshop guests (sorry about the quality, the photos were taken with my phone)

Helen King

 Jo Beaver

 Susan Bailey

 Thanks so much ladies for letting me share.



1 comment:

zen chest said...

I like the card. The colors you used are so nice and attractive.