Friday, November 12, 2010


Pin It

Season of Joy and So Swirly

Thank you so much to SAM2001 on Splitcoast Stampers for the inspiration for these cards and to my Mum for lending me her Season of Joy stamp set.

Here's the first one: - 

I'm really enjoying this colour combination, pacific point, baja brezze, rich razzleberry with a sliver mini brad and white satin ribbon to finish it off.  I'm on a roll on to the next one.


This time Old Olive, Pear Pizazz & Rich Razzleberry finished off with a silver brad and one of the ribbons in the Mistletoe ribbon originals pack that you can earn for free by purchasing one of the Dress for Christmas bundles.  One of the bundles is made up of the 'Season of Joy' stamp set and 'So Swirly' Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel which I"ve used in both cards.

However after this card it was time to stop.  It has an extra layer because I trimmed the Rich Razzleberry one too short, I'd spilt some of my silver mini brads and worst of all I'd reinked my Pear Pizazz Classic Ink Pad with an Old Olive Reinker.

Any ideas on how to recover my inkpad will be much appreciated.  Otherwise I might be spending my afternoon rinsing all the ink out of the pad so I can reink it with Pear Pizazz this time.




No comments: