Wednesday, December 08, 2010


Pin It

Product Highlight: - Circle Scissors Plus

If you are needing a Circle Cutter then now is the right time to be looking at the Circle Scissors Plus.  It's currently one of the products on sale as part of the December Frenzy for $40.77 instead of $60.95.

Like all circle cutting systems I've tried this one has a few tricks that help it work to it's full potential.  I'd filmed this tutorial earlier this year to show how the Circle Scissors Plus works to cut photos and thicker backing board.  All the tricks and tips shown in this tutorial work the same way on normal weight cardstock and papers as well.



Excuse the abrupt end to my video. My camera ran out of memory and as everything had gone according to plan up until then I decided it was time to finish. All you missed was me saying I'd also had success cutting circles from DSP backing cardboard and cereal boxes.

Make sure you get your order to me for the Circle Scissors Plus and any of the other items on the December Frenzy list to me by the 29th December.



No comments: