Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Pin It

Inspirational Wednesday - 2

Welcome back to No. 2 of my weekly Inspirational Series called 'Inspirational Wednesday'.  I find inspiration for cards in all sorts of different places. 

This week I've chosen to use the 2010/2011 Stampin' Up!® Idea Book and Catalogue as my Inspiration.  Flicking through the pages this is the project that caught my eye on page 46.




This is what I made using the inspiration above.




Have a flick through your copy of the Idea Book and Catalogue or find a copy here.  Choose a project that calls to you and use it for your inspiration.  Use the layout, use the stamp set, and/or the colour scheme and make your own project.

Create your project, take a photo and load it to your blog or gallery. Enter the details into Linkytools below.  Please only enter the web address of your actual post rather than your blog.  



No comments: